If you are signed up to one of our free participating recycling programmes (Colgate, Pladis, Hasbro, Febreeze), you can access InPost QR codes by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account using your registered username and password.
- Click on 'My Account' at the top right-hand side of the homepage.
- Underneath the programme in question select ‘Request InPost QR code’.
- The QR code is then sent to your email address. No need to print it! Simply have it ready on your phone when you drop off your parcel.
- Place your waste in a sturdy cardboard box that is no bigger than 41 x 38 x 64 cm and a maximum weight of 15 kg.
- Find your nearest 24/7 InPost Locker here and scan your unique QR code when you drop off your parcel.
Please note the minimum shipment weight that is stated at the bottom of the programme page applies to each individual box. Each QR code is unique and can only be used once for one box.
*If the email does not arrive in your inbox, you can also find your QR code by clicking the ‘See Shipment History’ link found on the ‘My Recycling Programmes’ page on your account. Upon clicking this, there will be a dropdown menu with the option to download a QR code.