If it is the first time you’re looking to request a WTN, log in to your account and go to ‘Account information’
- Check your personal details are filled out correctly, including your e-mail address and organisation type
- After your organisation type is filled, you will be able to populate your SIC code. Not sure what your SIC code is? Click here
If you’ve previously already populated your SIC code, to request a WTN simply:
- Log in to your account
- Once logged in, you’ll be able to view all recycling programmes you are a collector for.
- Find the relevant programme you need a WTN for and select ‘request note’ for the correct calendar year.
- You’ll then see a pop up in the top right corner of your screen showing your WTN is being generated:
- Finally, check your e-mails where your WTN will be sent. You don’t need to print your WTN but please keep the e-mail safe.
- Please note, you can also request WTN for previous years.
Kindly note that if your address or organisation type changes, this will affect your SIC code and you will need a new waste transfer note for each affected programme.