The first time you try to join as a public drop-off location administrator using Smart Maps, we will ask you to confirm the following:
- Your address. IMPORTANT: the address displayed on the map will be the same address you have saved in your account. If you would like your public drop-off location to be at a different address, please make sure to update your address details within your account first.
- That you agree to the Terms and Conditions associated with Smart Map use (more info available here).
- Your public drop-off location’s opening hours.
- If you would like to add contact details to your location please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to change the name of your public drop-off location, please enter your desired name into the ‘Organisation Name’ field on your account.
To save time, we will use the same details for future Smart Maps you are added to. However, you can edit your account details at any time. Any address change will have to be approved by our Customer Support Team via email@example.com, so please get in touch with them first before updating your address.
This will affect all maps you are listed on and we may need to remove you from a programme if your new address no longer fulfils the programme requirements.