How do I organise a collection through UPS? Follow
You have 2 options for organising a collection of your parcel with UPS. Both of these options are free of charge! Please note that once you generate a label you have 15 days to print it before it expires. Printed labels and Zero Waste Box labels last 6 months before expiring.
1. Via telephone:
This is the quickest option. You can call UPS on 03457 877 877 - please follow the instructions given by the automated system. Over the phone, you will have to provide the tracking number found on the shipping label.
2. Via the UPS website:
Go to www.ups.com/gb, click on ‘Shipping’ and select ‘Schedule a parcel collection’.
Section 1 – Shipping Label Questions
- Respond ‘Yes’ to the question: ‘Do you have pre-printed UPS Shipping Labels for your shipment?’
- Enter the tracking number of every box to be collected. Separate each tracking number with commas.
Section 2 – Collection Information and Location
Fill out all the mandatory fields in this section (those with a * beside them).
Section 3 – Service and Package Information
- Enter the number of boxes to be collected in ‘Packages in Your Collection’.
- Enter the total weight of the boxes.
- UPS Services in ‘Your Collection’: always choose ‘UPS Standard’ in ‘UPS Domestic Service section’.
- Leave empty ‘UPS International Services’ and ‘UPS EU Transport Services’.
Section 4 – Collection Date and Time
- Select the date and time slot to have the box(es) collected. Please ensure you organise a collection at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please also ensure there are 6 hours between the earliest and latest times of collection.
- Select your ‘Preferred Collection Location’ (i.e. it can be an entrance or a building reception).
Section 5 – Collection Notifications
Please make sure to unhide this section and insert your email address to receive a confirmation email of your collection. Please write down the collection number and refer to it whenever you need to contact TerraCycle®. Click ‘NEXT’ to review the details of your collection request.
Section 6 – Review your Collection Request
Verify all the details of your request and if everything looks good, click ‘NEXT’.
Now you are all sorted, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.