To set up a public drop-off location, please follow the steps below:
- Start by finding a place to set up your public drop-off location and check with the person responsible for the site first (please note we may require proof). Example locations could be your home, local supermarket, school or community facility. Please make sure that the location is easily accessible to the general public.
- Complete the public drop-off application form found on the relevant programme page.
- Check the ‘How it Works’ section on the programme page as each recycling programme is slightly different. Further steps to complete your application may be required.
- Wait for confirmation from us via email.
- Once the application is approved, place a collection box in the chosen location to start collecting waste!
You can only register one public drop-off location per programme. If you need to amend the address details for your public drop-off location, please notify the Customer Support Team Other contact details can be amended via your account settings.